Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of Thankfulness Day Day 1 ( a day late)

~I have seen on many blogs and on facebook the idea of going through 30 days of Thankfulness and since I have sooooo much to be thankful for, I thought I would jump on board. I have no specific order to what I am thankful for, but what I am feeling at that particular moment.. My friend Lotte put on her Facebook this morning how she is" thankful for music and the way it ministers to us in the best and worst of times". Wow, I couldn't have said it better myself! I love music and primarily listen to Christian music because that is what speaks to my heart and helps me through the ins and outs of my daily life. Last night I had the opportunity to relax and have a hot bath and just sit back and have some time to myself while Greg & Kiely spent time together downstairs. I found myself watching all of my favorite "Hillsong" music videos on "you toube" and just having flashbacks about how all those different songs have played a part in my Christian life..and my life in general. Some songs take me back to different missions trips I have been on and some remind me of our days ministering as Youth Leaders with the H.S. group back home at LGCC and so on. I am so thankful for Christian music and how its used to show us God in the moments we need him most!!

No comments :

Post a Comment