Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 days of Thankfulness: Day 2



Today I am thankful for the messes I clean up after my little sweeties. Not saying that I wholeheartedly love messiness, but I love "the signs of life" I find all over the place. From dropped cheerios on the floor to smeared lip gloss on the counter (from Kiely hijacking my Mary Kay goodies), I loved that our home is "lived in". Sometimes I find myself frustrated with cleaning the same things over and over, but more and more I find joy in it because I know "The days are long, but the years are short" and this season of life will pass before I know it! So today I choose joy in the mundane and know full well that doing these small tasks please the Lord immensely!

~"Do everything you do to the glory of the one who made you." 1 Corinthians 10:31

1 comment :