Saturday, February 5, 2011

There's just something about Coffee....


Those who know me well know how much I love my coffee..its a part of my very being! Am I a little dependent on it? Sure! Am I a coffee snob? No! Well..maybe a little, but I love everything from Folgers to Starbucks and so on.. The very smell of coffee can set me for my day, there is something so exhilirating about that special aroma that tells me with conviction.."You can face the day ahead". I love going to places like T.J. Maxx, they have that special little isle devoted to people like me-you know the isle I am talking about because you all roam that isle too...you know the one filled with all those special treats and delicous coffees from around the world! It is a dangerous isle to go down, so proceed with caution!

I think I can thank my Dad for my early love of coffee, I remember sitting in the Flames Coffee shop with him as a youngster sipping the remnants of his java..fast forward to my high school years when Starbucks made its mark on society-oh my we all just went wild with the caffiene craze didn't we? Now that I am a Mom I realize that I need it often just so I can make it through the day, but more than anything I just love the taste, it takes me to my "happy place", a place where I can close my eyes, breathe in that special smell and know that a new day has dawned!

1 comment :

  1. You are too cute! I have never been a fan of coffee. I certainly don't need it for energy, you know me, I have too much! Glad you have something to get you through your day!

    ReplyDelete