Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Logan's First haircut

My little sweetie is growing up so fast!! He is about to turn 1 on May 13th, I have no idea where this year went. Logan is about as sweet as they come, he is turning from a little baby into a little boy. These last couple of months his hair has really taken off and grown. It was sort of morphing into a mullet unless I combed it just so. I knew it was time for the inevitable...The 1st haircut! I found myself getting a little emotional about it because it is truly another one of those milestones that kids come to. Well, I put my bootstraps on and headed down to Little Chops for the big moment. Suprisingly I wasn't as emotional as I thought I would be, I remember when Kiely got her 1st haircut last May about 4 days after Logan was born and I was a total mess. I think it was the post-baby hormones that did me in on that one. Anyhow, Logan did SO well, and didn't get to fussy until the very end as you will see from the pictures below. The next big milestone I am looking forward to with my sweet boy is him walking, which is about to happen any day now...I guess its time to child proof the cabinets all over again.

Mommy is so proud of you my little Logi-Bear, here is to many more milestones!!






2 comments :

  1. Logan is adorable! I can't believe he has already had a haircut- Eliana hasn't had one yet and she is 2! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete