Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blogger in the house!

Finally blogging! I spend so much time reading other blogs and I knew it was crazy not to be doing one of my own. My main reason in starting this is to chronicle what's on my heart and share the ins and outs of our life, and the things that keep life exciting. And since I am not a great journaler or scrapbooker..this is perfect! I also love that I can connect with others and keep up to date on what's new and what's on the hearts of those I know and love! Stay tuned for more "Mundy Madness"!

4 comments :

  1. cute! I will definitely follow. You can follow mine too at:
    aogdaily.com
    babygomers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is so much fun! I make our family blog into a book each year. Such a great way to pass down all the wonderful memories you make. :)

    ReplyDelete